You want to make the transition from the military or a first responder role into the civilian workforce, but where do you even begin?
It can be a daunting journey, but you don’t have to walk it alone.
We have a roadmap and will help you navigate the obstacles that may come with taking these next steps in your career.
You will work alongside peers that are navigating the same path.
Workforce Reintegration Program (WRP)
Together we will:
- Build confidence
- Understand the cultural shift from a collective to a civilian environment
- Identify transferable skills & conduct a transferable skills assessment
- Determine personal values and interests
- Create a job portfolio with updated resume to assist with identifying and obtaining suitable employment
- Learn how to market yourself effectively and find work that works for you!
The WRP is designed to assist you transition into this new environment with guidance, relevant career development practices, and on-going support.
This in-person program runs 2.5 days/week for eight consecutive weeks and is suitable to anyone transitioning from a military or first responder role. There may also be job placement opportunities for those interested.
Primarily funded by ACOA, the first cohort due to commence in September 2021.
If you are interested in this program, please contact our office at 902-472-2972, or email Jen Whalen at: email@example.com to find out more and secure your space.