You want to make the transition from the military or a first responder role into the civilian workforce, but where do you even begin?
It can be a daunting journey, but you don’t have to walk it alone.
We have a roadmap and will help you navigate the obstacles that may come with taking these next steps in your career.
You will work alongside peers that are navigating the same path.
Workforce Reintegration Program (WRP)
Together we will:
- Build confidence
- Understand the cultural shift from a collective to a civilian environment
- Identify transferable skills & conduct a transferable skills assessment
- Determine personal values and interests
- Create a job portfolio with updated resume to assist with identifying and obtaining suitable employment
- Learn how to market yourself effectively and find work that works for you!
Not quite ready to return to work, but interested in the program?
This program is suitable for those that are curious about exploring volunteerism as a first step, as well!
This in-person program runs 2.5 days/week for eight consecutive weeks and is suitable to anyone transitioning from a military or first responder role. There may also be job placement opportunities for those interested.
We have limited spaces available for our September program! If you are curious if the WRP is right for you, please contact our office at 902-472-2972, or email Jen Whalen at: email@example.com We look forward to securing your seat!